Friday, September 25, 2009

Illustration Friday : Pattern

   I haven't posted an Illustration Friday image in a few months but being that this week's topic is "Pattern" and it's also the first week of Autumn, well I could hardly resist posting this Autumnal, lavishly patterned bit of  bear love.

Must get back to work.........
icing borders, Christmas cookies and cookie jars, the Animal Alphabet.........squirrels, mice, mittens and LOTS of snow........and the always omnipresent tree bark.
   Then there's this, for everything, my new logo , for my brand:

have the best weekend, Wendy

5 comments:

Christine said...

Sweet and beautiful. Makes one feel all warm with love.

tlchang said...

That so makes me nostalgic for North-eastern autumns... I was talking with my sister in NY last night and they were out covering plants in their garden so that they would survive their first frost last night... As much as I love being here, I do miss the east coast in the fall...

Hello! said...

I was not familiar with your work and I love it! So detailed, so colorful and cheerful. I must thank Jennifer Meyer for introducing me to such a magical world with Twitter.

Se vuoi far pratica con l'italiano, sono sempre a disposizione! :)
Buona domenica e buon lavoro,

Gaia

Anonymous said...

Love the bears Wendy! The logo's pretty cute too!

johanna said...

it's wonderful! gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling